American Concrete Institute (ACI) Certification
BuildAct is the proud local sponsoring group for the American Concrete Institute (ACI) in the Middle East and Africa for its certification programs. ACI certification allows candidates to access many key benefits, namely:
- Internationally recognized credentials.
- Opportunity for employment in projects where ACI certification is required .
- Recognition as a member of a company committed to quality .
- Validity for 5 years.
The ACI Certifications that are granted through BuildAct in the region are:
- Concrete Construction Special Inspector
- Concrete Transportation Construction Inspector
- Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade I
- Aggregate Testing Technician Level 1
- Aggregate Base Testing Technician
- Concrete Strength Testing Technician
- Concrete Laboratory Testing Technician Level 1
- Concrete Laboratory Testing Technician Level 2
- Shotcrete Nozzleman
- Concrete Flatwork Finisher
National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA) Certification
NRMCA Plant and Truck Inspection and Certification
BuildAct team includes specialized personnel that are certified inspectors of the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA), for the certification of ready mixed concrete production facilities. Today, BuildAct takes pride in having granted over 300 production facilities around the Middle East and Africa region according to NRMCA certification.
he inspection of ready mixed concrete production facilities includes the following:
- Material Storage and Handling, including cementitious materials, aggregates, water and admixtures
- Central Mixer, Batching Equipment including scales, weigh batchers, volumetric batching devices and dispensers for water & liquid admixtures,
- Batching and ticketing systems, and recorders
- Delivery Fleet including truck mixers and agitators
NRMCA Personnel Certification
BuildAct provides the following NRMCA certification in Africa:
- NRMCA plant operator
- NRMCA Concrete Field Testing Grade II